4.20.2011

You Look Like a Spastic Starfish, Girl!

Here's a list of things I swear by and why. Enjoy.
  • Mascara: I am rarely awake in the mornings. Once this stuff is on, I don't look less like I just rolled out of the grave to go to class.
  • Microsoft Excel: This is my best friend 99.9% of my days. If I need to organize something (and I do love organization) I just build a spreadsheet around it.
  • Food Chopper: Ok, so it's really more like a food processor, but it totally chops my onions in way less time than it takes me to do it by hand. While we're on this subject, I also swear by my
  • Pink Crate and Barrel Chopping Board: Because it's pink.
  • Sugar-Free Jello: This stuff is amazing. It's sweet. It jiggles. It's super for any diet!
  • High Heels: I have trouble walking (and much more trouble dancing) in flats these days. Plus, heels are so much prettier AND they make my legs look like they're not stumpy little things.
  • Hulu: Even though it's spazzing out on my computer right now, it's amazing for watching almost everything I missed on tv this week (thank you CW for preventing this luxury and making me watch twice as many commercials).
  • The Best of Microsoft Entertainment Pack: Yes, that does show my age. If you have to look it up, then you missed out on a childhood on the computer. So many games of value despite their dated graphics and lame plotlines.
That's all I have today. Yes, I cheesed out and made another stupid list. Eventually I'll have something that sparks my anger and you'll get to hear all about how you should be doing something.

Witticism of the Day: If at first you don't succeed, ask someone else for help. If they fail too, ask an expert. If they fail as well, it's design error.

1 comment: