4.05.2011

Spring is in the Air

I know it's been a while and you're expecting something great, but all I have is one of my infamous lists.

Things That Have Made Me Smile Recently:
  • Currently: The parking lot of my complex up in celebration on account of our team just winning a national championship!
  • Currently: Being able to say years down the road that I was here the first time in history such a championship was achieved.
  • Sunday: Standing in the choir loft in front of a congregation of 3000+ and watching as they slowly rose one at a time to worship the Lord. (There were also chills and tears associated with this.)
  • Constantly: Listening to the Billy Elliot soundtrack.
  • Friday: Having my daddy surprise me by coming to my banquet at which I received an award for my dedication to the performing arts.
  • Today: Boys doing cute things like folding napkins into flowers and not noticing that girls notice it.
  • Today: Blushing at the dinner table in reference to a certain booooooooy.
  • Yesterday: Discovering Chips Challenge online http://www.webcc.psumaps.com/ (AH!)
  • Tuesday: Receiving random and unexpected "mad money" in the mail from my grandmother.
  • Sunday: Planning the most juvenille college graduation party on the face of the planet!
That's all I've got for now.

Witticism of the Day: If you're trying to seem mysterious and ellusive, make sure you don't take it too far and end up being ignored. I recommend being a vicious flirt instead.

1 comment:

  1. Juvenile college graduation party=best off the chain college graduation party ever. Everyone is else is jealous that they aren't as cool as we are!

    ReplyDelete